Here's what I've got for burners-
I think the Gripen's FX files are as close as we'll get. I don't have the full burner effect turned on. To me, the flames look a little long but I can live with this.
light.13= 2, -21.60, -1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_AB
light.14= 1, -21.60, -1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_Exh1
light.15= 9, -21.60, -1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_Exh
light.16= 2, -21.60, 1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_AB
light.17= 1, -21.60, 1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_Exh1
light.18= 9, -21.60, 1.52, -0.90, fx_ALPHA_S39_Exh
Do these numbers look close?
The gear and scrape points really need some help.
This is what I have so far, but something is really off. Its probably the damping or the damping ratio?
point.0=1, 8.833333, 0.00,-7.320, 2952.755906, 0, 0.842960, 45.00, 1.321440, 3.00, 0.573540,5.0,5.0, 0, 200.000000,250.000000
point.1=1,-7.333333,-4.25,-7.400, 2952.755906, 1, 1.842960, 0, 1.323441, 2.50, 0.582204,5.0,5.0, 2, 200.000000,250.000000
point.2=1,-7.333333, 4.25,-7.400, 2952.755906, 2, 1.842960, 0, 1.323441, 2.50, 0.582204,5.0,5.0, 3, 200.000000,250.000000
So, ah, nevermind.

What I forgot was to delete some known-good gear and scrape data that I added below those first three lines so I could compare the numbers. No wonder the fighter felt confused. Back to square one, maybe its a good time to watch a movie or get some sleep?
