• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

F7F-1 Tigercat FSX & P3D Native Released

I can't hold my breath any longer. Someone else will have to take over.

All in good fun. Looking forward to the release.

Thanks for all the time and effort,
S.

I can't hold my breath any longer. Someone else will have to take over.

All in good fun. Looking forward to the release.

Thanks for all the time and effort,
S.

Back in the day, I could hold my breath for three minutes and swim two lengths of an Olympic pool underwater...but I was sixteen. :encouragement:

Update:
All versions of the tanker are functioning, but the Prepar3D 3.0 airplane is plagued by a bug that is on LM's end. They are looking at the bug now.
The team came up with a work around for the 3.0 bird, but that will require a code tweak or patch when the bug is fixed.

The FSX, FSX ST and P3D 2.5 and lower are good to go now. If you want only those versions, PM me and I'll set you up with those models.
I don't really want to publicly release the tanker package without all versions being 100%.

Hope everyone understands.

Back in the day, I could hold my breath for three minutes and swim two lengths of an Olympic pool underwater...but I was sixteen. :encouragement:
Gordo , even sixteen .. come to think eighteen I could not even swim ... I now have this cunning plan ... get thrown into the pool again or ocean or a lake ... sink to the bottom then make a long walk till the shallows appear.

Thanks for keeping this alive. I've been meaning to ask if a revised PK was ever released but I forgot when this dropped off the page:biggrin-new:

EDIT: Not for the tanker btw.. for the other models.

ATB
DaveB:)

Anyone......., Anyone..........., Class..........., Anyone.........., Bueller......Bueller........, ..........., Anyone.

Anyone......., Anyone..........., Class..........., Anyone.........., Bueller......Bueller........, ..........., Anyone.

Held hostage by LM 3.0 bug? Seems to have died on the vine sadly while everyone else has moved on. Maybe release it for everyone for P3Dv2.5 and below, and with a P3Dv3 note.??? Who knows if that will ever get corrected to ones satisfaction and if so, may require further changes. IMO, release it and focus forward but this is Gordon's decision, not mine.

It will work in P3D v3.x using an alternate aircraft.cfg to put the drop gauge into P3D v3.x mode. In P3D v3.x mode the only difference is the actual drop weight is not simulated, that's all. Haven't heard a peep from LM since I sent them a "test kit" for them to use for debugging on 2/25/16. :banghead: If they ever fix it all the end user would have to do is revert back to the original aircraft.cfg, of course adding any repaint entries that were put in the v3.x .cfg.

As Milton said, it's Gordon's decision.

My apologies for my absence. I've been working on the re-model and making preparations to move. I've recovered from the near fatal medical mistake(s) that had me down for the last six months, so my work will be more consistent from this point forward.

I'm in agreement with Mr. Shupe and Roman, waiting for the remedy from LM may prove to be frustrating for all involved. I'll upload the packages as they are now...one for FSX/Prepar3D up to 2.5, and another for Prepar3Dv3 which has the mods that make the fire drop usable with the codicil that the .cfg will need mods once the fix arrives from LM.

Probably need to throw together a video as well, but that will take a few days. Also, I'll tidy up the PK and upload.

Great! I've been looking forward to this one to complete the set. I'm a P3D 3.2 user and definitely agree, it's far better to have a version available now even if it will involve a minor .cfg change later on.

Welcome back Gman, glad to hear of your recovery.

G!!....i had no idea that you were sick...and a near fatal medical mistake(s)?...omg...id like to ask what happened,but you'd have told us already...im just glad yer back on the mend,sorry that happened to you.

G!!....i had no idea that you were sick...and a near fatal medical mistake(s)?...omg...id like to ask what happened,but you'd have told us already...im just glad yer back on the mend,sorry that happened to you.

Without going on a rant...

I wasn't really sick, more like statistically abused.

I don't do Western medicine, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, smokes, dip or alcohol...period. In a momentary lapse of reason, and at the suggestion of a "medical professional", I was prescribed an industrial strength pseudo-antibiotic to deal with an immune system over-reaction to sage pollen compounded by six weeks of smoke/agricultural & geo-engineering chemical inhalation from the CA fires last Autumn. Within 12 hours I was in serious trouble with massive blood clotting from the prescribed remedy. I could go on with statistics about medical errors killing three quarters of a million people per year, but it's rather pointless, as the stats speak for themselves.

I spent six months injecting myself with sodium...sea water at $125.00 per syringe twice a day...doing blood draws once a week, and then living on Coumadin (what a joy) to dissolve the Anacondas that had spontaneously taken up residence in my femoral arteries.

However...old bikers are rather difficult to dispose of, so I'm still here to share my humble offerings with you good folks.

Thanks for asking big guy...

BTW...the hospital continues to bill me for the thousands of $$$ that were required to "repair" their blunder. No apologies...just mindless demands for CA$H. Big shout out to Pfizer...KMA.

Back to the point...

I uploaded the two packages for the F7F tanker. One for FSX and P3D up to 2.5 and the other for P3D 3.0 and up.

For some reason, one of the packages ended up in the FSX skins area, but I'm sure admin will catch that and re-locate it to its intended location.

I'll be monitoring the thread to take any questions that may pop up.

Enjoy...

Glad that you are back again, gman! It must have been a frightening experience. And i suppose the aftermath is not easy either, getting the financials sorted out. Best of luck, and I hope you can enjoy simming and the other good things of life once again.

...A bit late to the party

Hi guys,

I just downloaded gman's 'La Patrona' repaint. Congrats on a wonderful job Gordon, Milton et al. ! This one is yet another beauty ! Can't wait to see the revised VC, Gordon.

The questions I have are :
1) How to get the second pilot to show in 'La Patrona' ? Mine only shows one (rear seat is empty), yet here Gordon's pics show 2 ? (see p.9 post #202 here in this thread)
2) Is there any way of copying the pilot uniforms and helmets in 'La Patrona' for use in the other F7F models by Milton Shupe and company ?

Thank-you, again for a great aircraft !
MZ.

Back