Fnerg
SOH-CM-2023
There's a new Firefly at Flightsim.com by AF Scrub.
http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fsec=0&fname=FIREFLY_MK1.ZIP
http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fsec=0&fname=FIREFLY_MK1.ZIP
Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATION

Well Doug,
The way I see it you got no reason stop with your project!
Cees
No way fellas, I'm seeing this through to the end. :ernae:

Hope so.No way fellas, I'm seeing this through to the end. :ernae:
Hi
I don't usually stray this far from home being a CFS2 man but I did some Fireflies ( CFS2 )which are available here at the SOH - my paintwork is rough to say the least but Sopwith Chameleon did some skins - thought you might be interested - I use FSDS2
baldy

Do you have any news on the progress of this gorgeous looking project of yours??No way fellas, I'm seeing this through to the end. :ernae: