• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Falcon 50 in FSX

Thank you very much BlueBear! Nice to see the old girl again... Hope repainters have a go at it!

29679242f1.jpg

49595183f2.jpg

44529487f3.jpg

Repaint by Martial Feron (you need to create left engine texture). Cockpit hack with Aeroworx King Air gauges (payware). Scenery: Cape Verde by FSDG (free).

Nice work vonstroheim, esp. the cockpit hack - I have the AWX King Air and miss it a lot - any chance of getting your panel.cfg?

best regards
Rick Canham
Australia

Wow! :redfire: Thank you to all of the folks that have worked on bringing back this treasure. She flies like a dream and I am reliving the days of FS 2002. The Dassault Falcon 50 is a long time favorite and it is wonderful to be flying her again.

Already have 15 hours on her.

Thank you again for the perseverance in bringing back Lavigne's masterpiece of the time.

JPMouse

Hello Postbaer61,

You made my day :jump:.
Thanks to your explanations and tools, I just easily updated my personnal copy of the WhiteMarine by Martial Feron.

FX_2016_nov_7_017.jpg

I just duplicate my post on the Library download, as I am not sure at was in the right place...

Just a question - the windshield is very dark seen from outside - pilots are barely visible (with lights on as before).
I noticed that there is a missing texture : GLASS_S.DDS.

Could this be reason ?

Gérard

Thanks all,

Gérard you are right,

i must have upload the wrong file,

i'm sure i have all textures added and
corrected the aircraft.cfg files.

Anyway , i have made a patch, which is on the way,
with the missing glass textures and more transparent
wind textures.

I am sorry for the circumstances.

Bluebear

Last edited:
"Anyway , i have made a patch, which is on the way,
with the missing glass textures and more transparent
wind textures."

And, yet again, the patch has disappeared from the library. I understand why this happens, but it doesn't really help those of us with download limits. Now, to get the patched files, I have to use up 80 Mb of my limit instead of 40 Mb. Please can you at least upload the patch to this thread ...

What would be great if there were a way to makeover some alternative interior colors and textures.

Thankyou Bluebear. The plane looks excellent. Great to see an older aircraft get a new lease of life.

Cheers,

Thanks for the FSX conversion! Are there any USA liveries with the corrected and flipped registration on the engine?

Edit I found the one in the package itself. Any clues why I have no sound? Something I missed in the readme?

Sounds are aliased to the original Lear45...
Check you have it still installed
Gérard

...where to find the Marine texture No. 132?

This repaint by Martial Feron ("ferondoe") was available on the French Air Force website, unfortunately offline. The "Wayback Machine" (internet archive) has kept a trace here. There is 2 repaints in this package, the other one is a "République Française" livery. Maybe the package is available elsewhere, but I couldn't find it. Why don't you ask Martial? He makes really nice repaints...

70399016f4.jpg

Scenery: departing Nice, France Photoreal (freeware) by OZx Developer Scott Harmes.

Hallo Ryan,

Thank you,

As Gérard correct explained, the sound is aliased to the default Lear45 sound.

You could find nearly all repaints at Flightsim.com,AVSIM.net, simviation.com.
Search for Falcon 50 and you will get some americans.
They diden't have registrations on his engines and you have to reworked them
as i explained in the repaint ReadMe file.

I would have done it, but I need the permission of all repainters
and that is unfortunately too much effort, sorry.
It's very simple and I'm sure you can make it.
icon23.gif

Thanks all

Bluebear

All the credits goes to Bluebear for this FSX native conversion. But yes, if you have the Aeroworx gauges, sure you can try this quick and dirty panel hack... View attachment 44356

@vonstroheim
Yes of course.......but thank you for the panel info.

@Postbaer61
Many, many thanks for reviving this classic freeware FS package.......holds its own even today.

And thanks to all for the liveries etc...

Hallo Rick,

It was me a pleasure.

I am very grateful about the many excellent freeware,
which I have been using for years.

So i'm glad that I could make a small contribution for the flugsimulator community.

regards

Bluebear

Back