Fangzahn Aviation Studios Releases Zakynthos Airport Freeware on P3D

tgycgijoes

Members +
Their site is gone. Does anyone have a copy of this. Please PM me and let me know. Simflight has the online announcement but the link is broke and their site is gone.
 
I want to fly the Airbus A320 of Inter European Airways (1989 era) that was the very first commercial aircraft I ever flew in the ol' FS9 when I first started flight simming. This was one of their regular destinations. I found it by accident online but it's gone. It was advertised AS FREEWARE.

https://fselite.net/content/fangzahn-aviation-studios-releases-zakynthos-airport-freeware-on-p3d/
source: wayback machine @ webarchive https://web.archive.org/web/20211201105425/http://fangzahn-productions.com/
 
source: wayback machine @ webarchive https://web.archive.org/web/20211201105425/http://fangzahn-productions.com/
Thank you for the reply just finished downloading. Installed it into Prepar3D V4.5 and opened it up. Everything looks good to go. I am looking forward to it and hope I have no problems like a few guys did in the AVSIM forum back in 2019 when it first came out. Again thank you for your quik reply and the scenery.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top