Flatten tool "FSTflatten"

leuen

Members +
I have installed the flatten tool "FSTflatten". It allows to flatten aeras almost "surgically". It could be done in every kind of outlines (rectangles, octagons or even circles). Unfortunatley the tool installed doesn't work correctly anymore. So my question: does somebody has the complete tool, so that I could install it again. There are still some links for this tool done by Steve Greenwood, but they are all death.

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bernard
 
Should that be a contribution to my question?

Bernard
frankly speaking, your query is important and indeed none of Steve Greenwood's three archived sites dating as far back as 2002/3 and until 2016 have the files in the resources section archived by the wayback machine, and apparently it was only ever available at flightsim, and which appears to be no longer with us; so indeed much thanks to @AndyG43 for sharing the file

cheers!
 
Thanks Andy. I finally have been able to find the trick allowing to red your reply. It's effective the file I searched for. Unfortunately i didn't saved this tool in my ethernal backup like I did for other "vital" ones.

Bernard
 
Back
Top