• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Fly-In Info

It rather funny mine matches yours with the exception of all the trees on the runway. It has to be my hardware vs yours that is the difference.

A simple runway exclude and we should be good.

Well I got the trees removed from the runway. An exclude would not do it. It couldn't remove trees. I gave up on that idea and went with a cheat. Everywhere there were trees in the way I planted a rock in the ground 2 meters deep. That removed the trees. It took 21 rocks to remove all of the trees to my liking.

I just taxied the length of the runway to make sure I didn't create a crash hazard and all is good.

Zip file attached with the BGL file and xml file that created the BGL

Attachments

• 7TA7-Rock.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
Sometimes

Well I got the trees removed from the runway. An exclude would not do it. It couldn't remove trees. I gave up on that idea and went with a cheat. Everywhere there were trees in the way I planted a rock in the ground 2 meters deep. That removed the trees. It took 21 rocks to remove all of the trees to my liking.

I just taxied the length of the runway to make sure I didn't create a crash hazard and all is good.

Sometimes we just have to work around the quirks of our flight simulators to get the combination of our internet; computer and flightsim version to all cooperate. Glad that you got rid of the trees.:encouragement:

Dave I'm glad you found a workaround but I'm amazed at the number of trees you had to remove given that there are no trees planted there:

Attachments

• vegetation.jpg
    vegetation.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 45
Here are two simple flight plans for the Fly-In. One is a "Direct To" plan from Sherman to Reklaw. The other has us going to Corsicana then to Reklaw. We can discuss which to use this evening.

Attachments

• VFR Sherman Mun (KSWI) to Cors to Flying M Ranch (7TA7).pln
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
  • VFR Sherman Mun (KSWI) to Flying M Ranch (7TA7).pln
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
Back