• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FREEE dom

bazzar

Charter Member 2018
We've taken the decision to cease all development for FSX (and P3D). As a result we are making all our products FREE to download. That's over 16 different titles. You will only be able to download from ORBX.

For anyone having bought an FSX (or P3D) product since January 21 2022, you will be entitled to a FULL REFUND.

More info on our FaceBook page.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us by buying in the past and we very much hope that you will continue to support us into the future.:engel016:

Wow... Many thanks...

It's been a heck of a run, eh? How many years? Thanks for the work over the years!

- Mike Z.

Hi Mike,

We've been going for a tad over 22 years now. We haven't stopped, just no more FSX or P3D. MSFS, full steam ahead these days.

That's good news for the MSFS folks.
Best of luck to you in the future and thank you for this parting gift.
:ernaehrung004:

We've taken the decision to cease all development for FSX (and P3D). As a result we are making all our products FREE to download. That's over 16 different titles. You will only be able to download from ORBX.

For anyone having bought an FSX (or P3D) product since January 21 2020, you will be entitled to a FULL REFUND.

More info on our FaceBook page.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us by buying in the past and we very much hope that you will continue to support us into the future.:engel016:

Double checking this: that Jan 21 2020 or 2022? Your FB page says the latter.

Thanks Bazzar for all the nice models you and Mike made for us :encouragement:. I fully understand your choice to move on, but its also a sad thing as I won't follow you (yet).

Thanks also for your nice gesture to release the FSX/P3D models as freeware (Although I already have most of them of course :biggrin-new:).

Good luck,
Huub

UOeKdZ2.jpg

Thank you Baz! Very gracious. I have several already but looking forward to checking out some I missed.

I'm still enjoying FSX these days as my older computer won't handle MSFS very well. Will probably make the jump when chip shortages and hardware prices calm down several months down the road.

Thanks very much, Bazzar, for your generosity. I’ve enjoyed the AH models I have and now will enjoy a couple more. Best wishes for continued success in MSFS. See you there one day maybe.

Steve

Wait till the 7th Feb

I went to Orbx and didn't see anything from AH so then I noticed this bit of news

So, if you are considering purchasing an FSX or P3D product from us or one of our vendors, DON'T!!
Wait for Monday the 7th. February and download whatever you are after from ORBX, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

So, I'll wait till the 7th then.
Thanks

Last edited:
Running almost everything Orbx has to offer, it will be very difficult to part with my FSX and adopt MSFS, as my next main sim.
As nice a gesture as this is, it is nonetheless another bittersweet reminder that FSX is fading to eventually become a secondary sim, running alongside MSFS, if for sentimental reasons only.
MSFS is still far from perfect (but slowly getting there), .... and for me, I still currently find solely running FSX on my W7 machine the sweet spot, at least for the next 10 mos.,or so.

Thank-you to everyone at Aeroplane Heaven for this most generous gift.

Hopefully I be able to install these aircraft manually somehow as well, as before, and by-pass the Orbx Central auto-installer.

Last edited:
I hate Central the last time it updated ORBX on my system it screwed FSX scenery up. I preferred the older method were you downloaded the installer separately which was a lot better especially for aircraft.

I dread every time I have to use Central.

Thank you Aeroplane Heaven, I just wish it wasn't through ORBX.

The guitar is beautiful.

Last edited:
Back