• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará

Yes, interesting concept but not a full 360 VC which kept me from purchasing. There are other aircraft in the que to follow that same design.

Interesting article about the flight testing done by the British.

Attachments

• FMA IA-58A Pucará ZD485, formerly A-515 with the.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
I am a member of the Classic British Flightsim forum, and I do see Rick Piper's Jetstream listed on the page listed previously. But when I click on the link for the Beta files for it, the link is apparently dead. NC

:encouragement:
The effort at the moment is to complete most of the details.
Maybe some other samaritan will take care.
Fair enough. I wasn't sure if you had any additional repaints planned or lying around, or if there was a paint kit available for some talented painter. :untroubled:

Hello Canion,

Thank you first for this great achievement!:applause:

I submit a few comments to you!
-The power controllers and propellers are reversed! When the power displays, it is the propellers that moves!
-The needle Glide of Vor/Loc works upside down!
-The needle Vor on the RMI, not the good CAP of Nav1, and displays a higher milestone of 30° (The ADF needle works correctly)
-The Standby attitude does not work in roll!
-The brightness of the viewfinder reticle is very insufficient!
Do not take these small comments badly!
They are intended to have more realism!
Cordially.

Alain

-

Fair enough. I wasn't sure if you had any additional repaints planned or lying around, or if there was a paint kit available for some talented painter. :untroubled:
The painting kit suffered the loss of one of its three elements, in some fatal oversight. In the future it will be available. What painting did you have in mind?

Good comment Alain.
I'm amazed at how inverted! (Wow!)
With the radios I have problems from the beginning (I don't understand how the functionality is).
If you prove me the details and the scripty, I'm very happy.

Back