• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará

Hi all

I know it is a fairly old thread but I have been playing with the CFGs (nothing major) and the beastie is being slowly tamed, I think... At least it works for me.

-Created a minipanel with radios and AP, no idea if the real bird has got AP or not, and have all of them working, and in sync with the radios I can see in the cockpit (I'm still working on the DME for NAV-2).
-Added a GPS
-Created the entry for "Pucará" in EditvoicePack
-Changed some lights

The bird is flyng great to start with so no changes there...

The one thing I found (sorry if it is evident, it is new to me) is that the Panel CFG did not have any part which was defined as "Ident=MAIN_PANEL" once I made an entry with an invisible, useless, gauge and give it this Ident, things were a lot easier.

However, there is an entry in Canion's blog for VER 0.99, but I am unable to download, requested permission to Google Drive several times but they did not get back to me yet and I am looking for the Paint Kit (just to have some fun re-painting).

If you want any bits of it and Canion does not have a problem, just ask. :untroubled:

Cheers!!

Back