Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONOne aspect of this model which is a shame however is that it can't work with the MDLMat programme. I would like to eliminate a pronounced shine on the model said:Lazerbeak - I managed to de-shine the model with the simple 'shiny' utility available here at SOH:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/#download
Worked for me..
View attachment 48747
... now if someone could only do something with the VC prop !
A.
edit: my link doesn't seem to be working. Just search for 'shiny' by wuhwuzdat.
Lazerbeak - I managed to de-shine the model with the simple 'shiny' utility available here at SOH:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/#download
Worked for me..
... now if someone could only do something with the VC prop !
A.
edit: my link doesn't seem to be working. Just search for 'shiny' by wuhwuzdat.