• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FS 2024 Aircraft List

There was so much information and previews released today, its been hard to keep up with all of it. I really liked this video in particular, which provides a ton of direct comparisons between MSFS 2020 and 2024:

I love the new water and water effects (waves/wakes/spray), the ground tessellation detail, including snow and mud, the tracks and trails left behind by the path of the aircraft/wheels when moving through snow, sand, dirt, mud and crops, the coastline detail (various types of 3D tessellated pebbles, rocks or sand, depending on where you're at), all of the detail in vegetation, all of the visual and detail improvements, etc.

System spec requirements and a lot of other info about the new sim is presented here: https://www.flightsimulator.com/mic...AEbexnLfymy1r7CajQ_aem_VDSp3DZKG-w3tBdVBlco_Q

It was interesting to read a lengthy post on Facebook from Miltech Simulations that, while the new C-17 has been produced by them, the MSFS 2024 CH-47 "Chinook" has actually been done by a different developer altogether. With the C-17, they state that all of the cockpit displays and aircraft systems are very well represented, that there are several different load configurations you can choose from, and sounds that are 100% recorded from the real thing, by Echo19.

Of the new aircraft to be included, I'm very excited for the Grumman Albatross in particular - especially if it has proper sounds and at least believable flight dynamics.

Last edited:
I did notice in the preview image of all the aircraft it showed aircraft that were made by 'Cessna' not 'Textron Aviation', I hope that is going to carry through to the actual product.

An updated image that includes the extra aircraft from Aviators edition, and it includes the 707 but not the Caravelle

MSFS2024_AircraftChart_V3_Final.png

I have not seen the release of the 707 yet. Is it scheduled for the next update?

I have all but 5 of those shown, and those are all on sale for $9.99USD. Not interested in them. Am inteerested in the 707 and the Caravelle, when released.

Have any of you who have prepurchased seen the CL-415 yet?

Yes, it was in my Content Manager's Not installed list - there was no exclamation mark notification on the main menu page, you have to manually navigate to it.
Yes, I had restarted my sim after posting, then was busy on something else. Just checked and it was there. Downloading now. Don't know when I'll get to fly it. Busy with other stuff.

Hopefully we will get a sameple in the near future of a few amphibs moving in the water with actual wave action. Must admit, the compairson 2020 vs. 2024 images are quite compelling.
These are the best examples I've found so-far.

Watch from 11:35 to 11:45 in this video:

And from 13:50 to 14:28 in this video:

Last edited:
Back