Airbasil
Members +
As mentioned in the RNAS Mullion Airships Thread,
I’d like to open another Thread where we collect all the available Airships, Balloons, Blimps and Zeps for FS2004 / FS9…
Please let us know and link down below all what you can find outthere…
Latest additions found on Simviation:
- FSX/FS2004 Zeppelin N07-101 Zeppelin NT Goodyear N1A
- Zeppelins LZ-114 & Dixmude
- Zeppelin NT Spirit of Adventure Textures
- FS2004 Zeppelin NT Adventure
- FlightPort Zeppelin NT.
- RHODYATC Blimp
- FS2004/2002 'Enterprise' Airship.
- FS2004 IFC Blimp
I have a feeling, that we should start a new thread were we collect all the available airships for FS2004 / FS9. That would be awesome.
I certainly would retain some of them for my Sim… i.e. the most modern ones…
I’d like to open another Thread where we collect all the available Airships, Balloons, Blimps and Zeps for FS2004 / FS9…
Please let us know and link down below all what you can find outthere…
Latest additions found on Simviation:
- FSX/FS2004 Zeppelin N07-101 Zeppelin NT Goodyear N1A
- Zeppelins LZ-114 & Dixmude
- Zeppelin NT Spirit of Adventure Textures
- FS2004 Zeppelin NT Adventure
- FlightPort Zeppelin NT.
- RHODYATC Blimp
- FS2004/2002 'Enterprise' Airship.
- FS2004 IFC Blimp
Last edited:


