FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Frankfurt to Barcelona part 1

Final preparations for departure, the air ramps have moved back. When the doors are secure we will get push-back.
Frankfurt (EDDF) has allowed Silkway Business Aviation (registered in Azerbaijan) to land and depart this 727-200 (TDS) as a one-off (noise abetment regs and pollution requirements would ban it from most of Western Europe normally), but I make the rules and I have a big soft spot for the 727, she looks so good and flies so well...
1 Dept prep.jpg

Taxiing to rwy 25C for departure:
2 taxi to 25C.jpg

Take off and leaving a gray Frankfurt behind.
3 take off.jpg

Climbing for our 32,000’ cruise altitude:
4 climb.jpg

Into French airspace in the cruise, somewhere over south west France.
5 cruising 32000.jpg

On a slow descent for Barcelona, with the Pyrenees to north of us and our smoky trail behind us:
6 descent smoke pyre.jpg

Barcelona ahead of us in the distance:
7 dist barcel.jpg
 
Frankfurt to Barcelona Part 2

We are cleared for Rwy 25L so turning onto a course to capture the ILS (we did not expect to be cleared for this runway):
9 capt ILS.jpg

Barcelona is busy, we are no3 to landing, a 737 about to touch down and a 777 less than three miles ahead:
91 traffic.jpg

The 737 has landed but that Orbit 777 is close, we prepare for a possible go around:
92 777 ahead.jpg

The 777 has landed but we are mighty close:
93 goaround.jpg

At the last moment we are told to do a go-around, but I don’t feel I need to, yes I know, I can see my licence flying away at a tribunal, but what the hell, this is flight sim. We go ahead and land anyway:
94 risky.jpg

To rub salt into the wound we have to stop and allow the 777 to taxi back as he makes his way to the gates:
95 777 before us.jpg

Well, all’s well that ends well, even if Silkway could not afford a proper gate. The crew open the main door and the Spanish heat wafts in. I wonder how long we will have to wait for the airstairs and bus.
96 waiting for bus.jpg

All the above is by way of thanks for all those that helped me find the Barcelona scenery.
 
At the last moment we are told to do a go-around, but I don’t feel I need to, We go ahead and land anyway:
Just as the Azerbaijanis (and some Kazakhians and Russians) do it often… take off and land, change Heading direction and Altitude at their own decision / risks :D so all normal… nothing to worry about :ROFLMAO: - it just ends up at where DHL and Bashkirian Airlines or Kazakh Airlines and Saudia ended up… - sometimes…



yes I know, I can see my licence flying away at a tribunal, but what the hell, this is flight sim.
 
Last edited:
Above the mountains of south central Taiwan. Heading from the carrier in the Taiwan straight (AC08) to Kadena AFB (RODN) for an engine swap-out.
Now that the deployment is starting to wind down and head east, its time to start catching up on the maintenance and its easier to swap engines on the Navy side of Kadena than in a crowded hanger bay on the boat.

Taiwan.jpg

This was also a nice stop-over on the way to my custom carrier two hundred miles east of MCAS Iwakuni. :wiggle:
 
TransNusa |
Comac C-909 / ARJ-21 | PK-TJA |
Denpasar Intl. Airport, Bali | WADD / DPS |

Seen her getting prepared for her first flight of the Day down to Sultan Hassanuddin.

794415115_10244201413480533_1000909497189113923_n.jpg

814400518_10244201411120474_2819107386552250929_n.jpg

815702198_10244201410960470_2514548591245513394_n.jpg

800935240_10244201416000596_2648080862967780763_n.jpg

814637252_10244201411000471_5512537276831461423_n.jpg
 
It was supposed to be a non flying day and I got bored.
Saw some stuff on YouTube about Crater Lake in Oregon and decided to check it out.

crater lake.jpg

That's Wizard Island, I guess, and the scenery is actually pretty good. I'm pretty sure its stock.
The lake is remote, its about 50 miles (N NE) from KMFR in Medford.
 
Crater Lake is a nice area...
Flying above in the SR22 G3 Turbo.

Because why not?

Too sad FSET doesn’t work anylonger… otherwise i guess, I’d tried to update the Area to Photoreal Grounds…

1789871178816.png
 
Last edited:
A probably very little known 1952 repaint of David Molyneaux' Airspeed Consul, done by Hans Wuhrmann. The HB-LAT had than a very curious background history.

55542610389_ac7e73bcfc_b.jpg


Bernard
 
Last edited:
Back
Top