FS2024 Intro Video

Hollister56

Members +
After time the FS2024 intro video gets painfully old, but you can change it very easily.

Make your own video using your favorite program. I use the Nvidia screen recorder to make videos and place it here! The file is, PressStartVideo-4K.mp4, and you can rename the original, very simple and then rename your new video to that name PressStartVideo-4K.mp4. Now when you start FS2024 you will watch your cool video instead of the default one. The video doesn't need to be very long, less than two minutes is fine as it just keeps replaying until you Start.

It will revert back to the default video with an Asobo update so you will just have to repeat the process above. Just keep a back up in the folder for use later after an update.

I just deleted the original video as if I ever seen it again it will be too soon! LOL

The path is C/XboxGames/Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024/Content/Videos

1791116309546.png
 
Back
Top