Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONI was wondering what the difference's between the two are?

How did you know I wear Italian shoes? *putting counter surveillance into action*
!!!!! You guys really make me laugh. Thanks for the help. I went ahead and through a few bucks FSD's way and got the T-38. Not a whole lot different than the freeware version, but hey $12. Worth it to ensure they keep up the good work.
.
so I thought it was worth it to get the payware version.How did I know you wear Italian shoes? The last time I was in Nigeria, pumping Argentinian fuel into the Greek RF-4s, I swiped the film from the cameras, took it to the local Walmart and had it developed and printed as 4 by 6 glossies. And in one of those pictures, there you were...wearing your Oh So Cool British Commando under shorts and a pair of butter soft Italian loafers. Yep, those RF-4s had you in their sites......
Smoothie...check your e-mail...done did sent ya the files
OBIO
