• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX AI Gulfstream G650 mods

This is all I get for a interior (VC) view

The exterior is fine.

Capture.jpg

Usually

VC coordinates are wrong- -->views--> First entry need to be ammended

And even if untextured in VC ( pan forward to see-->the the VC textures entry is missing )

Roland

PS: You can help me too as I find no way to download that
[h=3]Bombardier Global Express XRS from Flightsim workshop[/h]

Trying to get a decent VC has been futile for me. The exterior door doesn't open either. I thought this might function inP3D V5 but having to add with other "files"
that were provided have not been fruitful for me.

I just may bin this one. It's a shame as the exterior model looks nice.

GE, you did get the VC correctly, but as Roland said you need to use the eyepoint settings for the donor aircraft - the default FSX CRJ. You also need to copy the CRJ VC textures into each repaint texture (or better, put in a common texture folder). Obviously, you should also use the CRJ panel folder. The door doesn't open because the exterior model was made for AI. This is it in P3Dv 4.

Wof4PPf.png

I tried just replacing the panel files but it didn't work?

what seems so easy to others, seem way much too complicated to me as well....:-(
this VC merge ....good grief...I cant even manage to have the 2D panel view showing!

Adhd doesnt help either.....;-(

what seems so easy to others, seem way much too complicated to me as well....:-(
this VC merge ....good grief...I cant even manage to have the 2D panel view showing!

Adhd doesnt help either.....;-(

Put aircraft .cfg, model.cfg and panel.cfg here or PM

Back