• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

Would anyone wanna do the Turkish Coast Guard? (Sahil Guvenlik)

gemide-yaralanan-makinist,-sahil-guvenlik-helikopteriyle-omuye-kaldirildi-02.jpg

Incoming...

Miami Dade Fire Department - Air Rescue 3 in 2007 colour scheme.

As you can see - needs some alignment... More tomorrow after I do the weekend chores.

Oh - 911US? Nearly...

CB, how is the MDFD coming along?

Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Fireball6, Excellent paints and i look forward to adding this pack. Would you if you have time to consider giving the Turkish CG one a try. Seems logical as there not represented in FSX according to my CG FS Records please.

Where are most of the textures being uploaded?

I have seen images of some that either don't get uploaded or there are sites unknown to me.

VCN-1

Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

those look great Dirk - keep up the good work :ernae:

Short Info - Pack 4 upload here and at flightsim.com - should be available later today.

Wow - jeansy - that "panel-outfit" looks absolut great :applause:

Dirk

Pekka, did you let them know about it? Is that area shared somewhere else? If not, can't you paint over it?

Yeah I'm gonna report that to them. It shares the texture with the area straight above it, so there's nothing I can do about it if I want to keep the upper part yellow...

Anyone knows, if they have support email address? Their website only has a contact form, and the simmarket order confirm didn't hold any support contacts either. It would be much more convenient to explain the issue if I can sent them that screenie with the email.:engel016:

Back