• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

Strobe or NO Strobe

Hi Guys,
Just a small Question on the external lighting. Other than the Anti Coll and Position Lighting would the 412EP have had a STROBE as well or was it not fitted with one? If it had one would it be on the top of the tail or there abouts Timm

I guess you could add strobes using the A2A redux lights. Don't forget to use a pre-set keypress sequence via the controls options in FSX because there don't appear to be any active strobe switches in the Cera 412.

Should work...

Hi Chris,
Thanks for info. I have had ago at adding a default Strobe to the tail. I notice that there is a yellow thingee on top of the tail don't know if that has anything to with it. But what I have noticed is that I can get it all centre to this point when viewed from one side but if I pan the aircraft this effect seems to go off the point, and reduce in brightness. Here is what I mean. Any clues how to sort? Timm

ss18a.jpg

ss23nry.jpg

Sorry, I am lost there. But I have noticed quite a few models where certain lights change position with perspective.

I reckon either the model maker or A2A or MS used different measurement scales when building their addons. Tricky...

A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.

what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101

What makes a Porsche better than a Ford?

I generally hate questions being answered with a question but this is the only analogous thing that comes to mind.

The default EH101 only has the exterior model going for it. I have yet to find a downside to the Cera 412... You'll see :engel016:

A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.

This got me wondering. I could never fly the EH101 on my old rig, to heavy on resources and she seemed unstable (probably because of the choppy performance) Well I just loaded her up at Dillingham and what a joy to fly, I love the rotor animation, very well done for a default model (why isn't the 206, or even the CERA 412 like this?). While I still prefer many of my other helis to this one, I can definitly see getting more use out of the EH101, thanks for bringing it up.

Those are very nice Pekka, well done!
I am trying to spend more time in this bird, I only wish the rotor animation was faster. When in spot view I just get this perceived sense of going slow, unlike the latest huey or Puma, guess I should spend more time in the cockpit, LOL

Wow that CG paint is really somethin'!

A lot of addons lately, hard to choose which ones to spend your hard earned greenbacks on lol! :wiggle:

sweet, I agree and well done

I did a panel pack a few yrs back for this bird, silly enough i stuck it on avsim and it was lost when they got hacked

I went as far as a wood grain panel, a metal checker plate, black and a few others and even one with a few photos attached to it

Hello,

I have a little question concerning the black panel for the Cera 412, please can you tell me if this upgrade is available or not ?
Congratulation for this great work, Skull.

attachment.php

Back