• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

Incoming...

Miami Dade Fire Department - Air Rescue 3 in 2007 colour scheme.

As you can see - needs some alignment... More tomorrow after I do the weekend chores.

Oh - 911US? Nearly...

finished the bare metal

bare.jpg

Ive had this for two weeks now and I still havent even got it up lol, think its about time I changed my mind, and bucked ones idea's up, I mean I'm not really into helo's but I just had to have it for the system modeling, supose I better start reading the manual!!

How's the progress on the Canadian Tiger SAR paint?

Just a quick one, in my house hold it's been a nightmare, firstly my youngest gets rushed into hospital with suspected Swine flu and ends up with a 10 day stay because she's also got Meningitis. and then to top my week off the Royal pain in the A**e, the missus decides to go into hospital as well.

It will get finished when when my family decide to stop having holidays on the NHS.

Bruce

CERA will be releasing a patch with some corrections;

-Full animation of wipers; parking, low, mid and hi.
-Corrections on the texture and paint kit.
-Default flight with 412 ready to fly.
-Better flight dynamics.

After this patch they will work on a 412 EMS version.

I'm not usually into these rotor thingys, but this is such a marvelous piece of software that I couldn't resist. It was giving me a hard time on startup though:engel016:

WIP of Finnish Frontier Guard:

bel_ffg1.jpg

bel_ffg2.jpg

Back