• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

This one still needs a bit more work on it.

screen-2.jpg
era aviation ?

BR
Tom

working on a military paint preview soon :)

Bruce how does the work on your italian paints progresses ?

BR
Tom

Yes -yet it was seen in Spain by spotters at Jetphotos.

Im trying to work out how you zip stuff so i can share some of these :icon_lol:

Hi Kavehpd

Thanks for sharing that black insturment panel - excellent :applause:

Darn! I am laid up at home and can't work - eye problems...

You guys are painting this chopper too darned fast. All the interesting paints are being done. So I started something interesting (and now you'll have to waitn till the eye heals again...)

All those plain paints are very easy to do with that great paintkit. Well done Cera. This one will have to stay w-i-p for a while though.

Superb Chris - well done and I hope that the eye improves - in a blink of an..

Next two paints are up here and at flightsim.com - should be available shortly :icon_lol:
I `ve painted two fictitious Helicopters, one danish and a canadian - "DanCopters" and "CanCopters" - hope you like them.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Hi Thorbjorn - long time no hear - how are you?! :jump:

Hi Gareth! It's mostly the same as before, although I'm out of a job. Damn economic crisis.:gameoff:

Nice to see that You have started Your painting career! Do You take requests? lol:jump:

Thorbjörn

Back