• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

Here's one that I have on the go still wip

carabinieri01.jpg

carabinieri02.jpg

Great to see that the Comunity have so much fun with this helicopter - have done 3 Paints myself - all are fictitious - and will be ready tomorrow.

Hey Gajit - infected by the "Paint-Virus" ? They looking very good :jump:

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Short Info for Bell 412 - Fans (like me :mixedsmi:) - I have just upload the first Pack (3 different, fictitious LawEnforcement Repaints) here and at Flightsim.

Hope You like them - Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Paints: German "Bundespolizei" (darkgreen), italian "Polizia di Stato (modern, new Paintscheme) and american "civilized" Paint for LawEnforcement-Tasks.

Errrr, im still trying to start this beast following the video but it wont start:violent:. Guess im going to have to treat it like a hind helo, Hit the center control panel with my virtual fist and see if it starts:rocket:.

Errrr, im still trying to start this beast following the video but it wont start:violent:. Guess im going to have to treat it like a hind helo, Hit the center control panel with my virtual fist and see if it starts:rocket:.

The quickest way I've found is to switch everything oun the overherad console 'on', everything on the center console 'on' and then on the collective start eng1 then eng2, then increase engine rpm up to the green on the individual rpm gauges until the RPM light goes out.

Back