• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer.
I just purchased this tonight and it seems the server is down for the download link provoded at simmarket. I got a partial download, it stopped, then....nodda!
I see some of you have not had this problem.
Just asking.

lawdawg, Try logging off SimMarket.....clear your browsing history and cookies, then log back in to your account and see if you can download from the link under "My Orders". I just tried it and it worked for me.

Good Luck. :wavey:

I think I have to get this Bell

it is a bit against my plans since the realflight hellcat and razbam dagger are also nice but I am a bit more into helos so decison pro Bell412

BR
Tom

Figures, I'm broke when this comes out, looks fantastic, on the list for sure! :applause::applause::applause:

In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

Well summed up - the start ups are very good - simular to Dodo 206 and everything seems to work well.

I still cannot get any cockpit dome lighting - has anone else other got it switched on - I can get the gauge lights no prob.

I'm torn between getting this one now or saving for the Lotus L-39 due out any time now, and then get the 412 a few weeks later....:ipepsi2: Oh How I Wish Money Grew On Trees !

Darrell

Hey Gajit...I can't find that light either.... I am thinking there isn't one. I tried the "L" button for lights just to see what all went on/off...no dome light.

Kavehpd, there are no varients, floats and as for the rest...there is supposed to be a bambi bucket. I have not reached that point of messin around yet.

Aaah, bummer. Still, even from those awful promotional screen shots, it looks really impressive. I'm dying to see some decent screen shots or videos (night VC shots, bump close ups, etc.). Nothing yet. Even Hover Control has gone quiet!

Sorry I cant help with screens but I cant upload here.

You can always use other hosts, gajit. imageshack and photo bucket are the most well known ones. No need to register or anything. Upload. post the link or hotlink here.

Also saves SOH hell of a lot of HD space and bandwidth.

what I wonder that this level of details doesnt hurt frames
it has even better frame rate than the default aircraft with less details

it was my first purchase from Cera and now I am awaiting their 212

BR
Tom

Yes it does - here is my first ever repaint of anything :sleep:

1strepaint2.jpg

1strepaint.jpg

Back