• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Cera Bell412

Auto rotation

Does anybody try the auto yet ? Is it like in real life or ..... just like every other rotary?
Juimmy

Ive done a few autos with it & as I said in my last post it tends to float. The blades have way to much energy.
That one niggle aside its an outstanding add on.

Another inbound - wow lining up those red stripes takes some doing grrrrrr

screen.jpg

yep i have a few planned, im looking after the locals first, then my try my luck with some overseas paints

Gonna do a photoreal for this one, the frame rates and quality are fantastic! :applause::applause:

I finally went and got it.

Ummm... CTD every time. Depending on how swiftly I can start the engines, I can get airborne, but sadly every flight has ended in a CTD so far.

ALL other Release Candidate models work so far (although there is a beta that is causing different heartburn - and has been removed to see if that affects the 412). FSX behaves 'normally' with other planes etc. (haven't tested all of course) Just the 412 causes a crash.

I have written to CERA on their page and I am repeating here just in case anyone else has similar funnies.

Oh - one thing that I have noticed... the attitude indicater has "stutters" on my installation, but the startup video doesn't.

Once I did get this thing flying for a while though, I found her not to be that responsive. Even with reality sliders maxed. Needs a bit of flight experience I guess.

I see some nice paints already guys - good going.

One thing they could improve or an idea is like the Dodo offer a skill level so all can enjoy and work up to a full cold start. While i enjoy the bell412 from them and is a great purchase for me with matt's OZ customs service paint im still on the ground scratching my head how to start this beast. Err I'll get it sooner or later. Were did i park my Jayhawk I need a stress relief flight.

Have you seen the start video a few pages back? it also helps if you are in DX9 with tool tips enabled. Hover the mouse pointer over each of the throtles and make sure they are wound down to 0% if they are not flick the idle stop switch (on collective) then reduce to 0%.

That may help.

I finally went and got it.

Ummm... CTD every time. Depending on how swiftly I can start the engines, I can get airborne, but sadly every flight has ended in a CTD so far.

ALL other Release Candidate models work so far (although there is a beta that is causing different heartburn - and has been removed to see if that affects the 412). FSX behaves 'normally' with other planes etc. (haven't tested all of course) Just the 412 causes a crash.

I have written to CERA on their page and I am repeating here just in case anyone else has similar funnies.

Oh - one thing that I have noticed... the attitude indicater has "stutters" on my installation, but the startup video doesn't.

Once I did get this thing flying for a while though, I found her not to be that responsive. Even with reality sliders maxed. Needs a bit of flight experience I guess.

I see some nice paints already guys - good going.

Chris,
what system specs to you have
I have it now since the lastweek and not a single crash to desktop at all

BR
Tom

System - should be good enough. AMD FX62 dualcore, nvidia 8800 GTS 512, 3 GB Corsair RAM in two matched pairs, vista 64 and yes, I am up to speed on drivers.

I'll try an uninstall - reinstall later.

Done a green one
Canadaairforce.jpg

and a stripy one that has driven me mad to get lined up.

LACFDscreen.jpg

Back