• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Screenshots Here!!

Nice screens here :applause:

S_019.jpg

S_014.jpg

M_883.jpg

M_865.jpg

M_726.jpg

This was an old shot tribute to FS4. Anyone here remember the default blue and white 182RG at Meigs? :mixedsmi:
meigsFSX.jpg

Nice shot Montie with the Flanker - the contrail was a nice touch.

Whose model is that, btw?

thanks,

dl

Thats.......... AWESOME!!! I love it!! :applause:

I just picked this one up last night! (I'm super excited - it's my second payware/donationware plane) :icon_lol:

Who's Bf-109 is that??? It looks AMAZING!!!

Its the A2A Bf109E from the WWII fighters set. I had the original FS9 CD, but free updates make it FSX native. The repaint is done by me and available here in the library.

Cheers,
Huub

I went to the Midway Islands, which is the only place that I can have the sliders all the way up to max, and took the new MiG-21 for some high speed, low altitude passes. This low enough for ya? :jump:

...This low enough for ya?...

No, I wanna see that MIG put out a finger of it's right wing and dip it in da water, creating a little "rooster tail"!

Just kidding a fantastic screenie! :applause:

Back