FSX Screenshots Here!!

Never thought of trying the PSS Concorde in FSX even though I had it for FS9! Instead I bought the DC Designs version from Just Flight which isn't bad and is very enjoyable to fly with a lot of systems reasonably well replicated.

Bill
 
Never thought of trying the PSS Concorde in FSX even though I had it for FS9! Instead I bought the DC Designs version from Just Flight which isn't bad and is very enjoyable to fly with a lot of systems reasonably well replicated.

Bill
Usually have issues with the autopliot not working correctly, this time it worked like it did in FS9 & the virtual flight engineer. The overhead panel has to be selected from the tool bar but everything else works from the icons.

I do love the quality of the 2d panels.

I transferred it from one of my other computers as my current PC has no optical drive.

It came in a box with a thick manual & the Concorde flight from London to New York, second DvD was available of the return trip.
 
Last edited:
That brings back memories! I think it might still be in a box somewhere in our attic!

Bill
I think it's secdrv secured disc, Just flight made a secdrv exe available that toggled secdrv on off for there boxed sets.

Microsoft disabled secdrv by default on later operating sysytems but it's still there in the background.

I have one Justflight PSS Concorde boxed with manual & DvD's and another one I bought that was just the disk without the manual or DvD which I'm not bothered about it getting damaged & use that as my install disk.
 
Back
Top