• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Next Project

Spad54

SOH-CM-2024
The project is well underway with hopes for a Memorial Day release but that remains to be seen. The model will be compatible with FSX and P3D.

1778-vny-taxi-out-07-31-13.jpg

Yes. The float version will be included.
Most N3N-3s I see pictures of have the engine hanging in the breeze but a few have a ring cowl. Will the ring cowl be toggleable like on the KR-21? (I've also seen one with a full cowl which looks like it came off of a T-6 and is probably a one off? What do you know of that?)

Most N3N-3s I see pictures of have the engine hanging in the breeze but a few have a ring cowl. Will the ring cowl be toggleable like on the KR-21? (I've also seen one with a full cowl which looks like it came off of a T-6 and is probably a one off? What do you know of that?)
Never mind, the odd one I thought was a custom was a -1 as are those with the ring cowl. Could it still be a toggleable feature though?

I suppose that could be an option.
Well, YAY! In anticipation of the N3N I picked up a few that I am missing from your catalog. The Stearman, Monocoupe 90 and the Travel Aire package. (Was hoping for a Mister Mulligan in the Monocoupe set but I did find a freeware DGA15 I might be able to locate a MM texture for. The black and orange texture is outstanding though and will be my go to!) I might pick up the Ryan PT version I don't have yet tomorrow. I like flying these out of Pioneer Airport in Oshkosh!

I really like the texture on the Navy Stearman BTW. Real nice warbird shine until you get in close and see chipped paint around the screws and scratches from maintenance! Nicely done!

I took these at the Reno Air Races in 2019...

n04lC7J.jpg
[/IMG]

gvnjKWI.jpg
[/IMG]

v4WGed0.jpg
[/IMG]
n04lC7J

WIP Shots

Exterior model about 90%. Starting Interior and VC this week. Screen shots in P3D V5.3

SRBsAk.jpg

va2nsc.jpg

7VXk6s.jpg

Attachments

• SRBsAk.jpg
    SRBsAk.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 10
  • va2nsc.jpg
    va2nsc.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 7VXk6s.jpg
    7VXk6s.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 13
Great Work

That is so beautiful I had to take a double take that it was not photos of the real aircraft. All I can say is WOW!!!

Back