• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Next Project

That model looks good! I have waited a good version of this plane for Prepar3d, now i can finally get this plane into my hangar. :)

Looks Good, Paul and Co. !!
Can't tell ya how long I wanted to fly an N3N in flight sim...
Best of luck on your upcoming release - I'm sure the folks will love it.

GAS N3N WIP Update

The exterior is essentially complete for the land plane. The seaplane will be developed as well. Currently developing the VC/interior.

USN_N3N.jpg

USN_N3Nb.jpg

USCGN3N.jpg

USCGN3Na.jpg

You Beaut!!!

[Rippa!! Count me in too!! As usual with GAS Projects, the attention to detail is striking. Many thanks in advance

QUOTE=heywooood;1289816]Looks Good, Paul and Co. !!P
Can't tell ya how long I wanted to fly an N3N in flight sim...
Best of luck on your upcoming release - I'm sure the folks will love it.[/QUOTE]

No we won’t be ready. Real life got in the way. That said it will be worth it when we do. FDE for the land plane is complete. It’s the VC that’s slowing us down. Will keep all updated.

That Real Life Stuff

It just keeps getting in the way! Thanks for the update. Patiently waiting, what's done looks great.

N3N-3 progress update

The land plane is virtually complete and in testing, no significant issues to report. Here it is in P3D V5.3

Attachments

• 1GjRh4.jpg
    1GjRh4.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 361
Back