Goodness me, what have I done....

Unless, that there were pre-war scenarios involved. But that, in turn, doesn't interest a soul!

Bernard
and precisely because of said short memories, most fail to appreciate why walking through the major cities of modern Belgium or even Western Europe today is akin to walking through the Congo :confusion: especially when compared to Belgium pre-WWI or even immediately post-WWII...i.e. at least with respect to the inhabitants, without causing any undue offense. Kaiser Wilhelm, after all, was rather prescient in correctly predicting that Western European colonialism would mean the nigh wholesale loss of blut und boden :heart-borken: where Europe, especially Western Europe, is concerned...just my 2-farthings on the matter

cheers!
w.
 
Ian,

that is indeed the very kit. Haven't had a chance to get to it yet, real life threw me a curve ball* or two. Did however add a MkI, MkVc (non Starter set), PRXIX & two F22s (discontinued, so grabbed two from an online model railway shop that had some left) to round out my Spits. Do need a 7,8 or 9 though, maybe all, LOL (Eduard do some nice looking kits of those).
Since added a gladiator, Tigermoth, Tiffie, Tempest, Beaufort & Defiant.
1/48 Gnat and two 1/24 Mustangs that where half price(ish), disappointingly, unlike the YouTube videos I looked at of these, it is a different release without an RAF option, which is why I got 2.
Several Vampires coz I love them, FB1, 3, 5, 9 & F20 Sea Vampire. These are not Airfix, but mainly Special Hobby.
Other non Airfix include a Lizzie MkIII Special ops, Roc, Skua, Barracuda & a couple of WWII era Tempest MkV from Kovozavody Prostejov that where half price.


Andy, added one of those to my stash, every kit builder needs a stash.

*a googlie as we say here in Blighty.

So, as you can see, went a bit overboard, LOL. I blame the special offers.
 
Ian, I hope my one turns out as good, but, heck, as long as I enjoy myself.

Also would like a late Seafire, I built the Airfix 1/48 scale FR Mk47 back in the day, so why not. Trying to stick to 1/72 though for space reasons and continuity. Special Hobby do a 46 and 47 (45 discontinued) so may indulge one day, I'm curtailing myself just now. (Hopefully).
 
Back
Top