Seems like everyt8me I call up either the GPS or the Maap using the icons, when I close either one of them out my frame rates are drastically cut. It's almost as if they never really shut down when I close them in flight......any ideas as to waht's causing this?
Seems like everyt8me I call up either the GPS or the Maap using the icons, when I close either one of them out my frame rates are drastically cut. It's almost as if they never really shut down when I close them in flight......any ideas as to waht's causing this?
ah-ha; I've seen this too; in my case it was caused by a corrupt AFCAD;
but a landclass file in the wrong place can also cause it (as advised by 'Dognot' Brent)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.