• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to
Harvard_IIa

Harvard_IIa 1.0

No permission to download
Ah, there is some hex editing that can be done in cases where a.more.reflective effect is desired. Been a while since I looked at it, but I don't think anything is out of reach with the right combination of edits and textures.

First one is almost there. Still have to fine tune the bump map, weathering and details. Thanks again for uploading:)
xdfZiKI.jpg

Nice work on that bump map. I like how you can see how some panels sit on top of other panels rather than always having just a groove for panel lines.

I'm still here. Moving forward again with an update and a little tease this time. Been working on these for at least an hour a day since the Texan/Harvard was uploaded. Had to correct a couple of mistakes and then had bump map trouble. Working on exterior cockpit textures at the moment but still have to make some minor adjustments to each skin before release. Also have to figure out why non-reflective parts on a bare metal skin are reflective. May do a bit more weathering as I know some you dislike factory fresh skins.

Personal Rant-Researching correct tail banners and roundel types on Commonwealth liveries requires a couple of aspirin and a few shots of rum!:dizzy:
6Pr28PX.jpg

hBFXSXB.jpg

Back