Hello

IndioBlack

Members +
I've just joined SOH, because I am interested in revisiting CFS3. Back in the day, I used to love flying the B-17 and bombing the Sub Pens at Rochelle. Or maybe it was Le Havre. I have two CFS3 discs. I think I bought a second one so that when the first one wore out, I would have another. I still have the little manuals.
I was going to buy Firepower again, so that I could restore what I had, but my current install of CFS3 came from an online version which you just copy to your hard drive, hence there will be no registry entry, which could cause serious problems in attempting to install.
I am now hopeful that with the help of SOH, I can get back in the saddle again and take advantage of all the cockpit hardware I have accumulated.
So, I need to ask, how easy is it to install new missions and new aircraft? Can you just put them in the appropriate folders, or do I need a young nephew to do it for me.
Problem is I don't have a young nephew.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you
 
Welcome to the Outhouse. You don't need a young nephew, the CFS3 crowd is very busy and friendly. You might want to post your question in the following forum:


Priller
 
Back
Top