Hey Gang

TheNATO97

Members +
Hi SOH Community,

Was raised on CFS1 and CFS2 (grandad was RAF in the 50's) and made use of the resources available here since about 2017.

Posting here as I'm a teacher on summer holiday and looking to dust off the old Force Feedback 2 and get airbourne!

Nathan (aka TheNATO97)

Yorkshire
 
Welcome.
You're a teacher, not an English teacher I assume.
"airbourne?"
Sorry, but spelling jumps at me.
Spelling has never been my forte I must say.

I teach A-Level Maths, from experience numbers and symbols are rather difficult to misspell, which bodes well for me!

Anyway, I'm running primarily CFS2 on Windows 10. In the time I've been gone, could anyone recommend any specific patches/fixes that make the game run smoother? Less so from the combat perspective, more just stopping it crashing and getting the best presentation.

Cheers!
 
Good on you mate.
I used to be big on combat sims, but a lot of them ceased to run as the OS got updated.
Finished up with Cliffs of Dover, but failed miserably on training missions and trying to follow maps in quick missions.
Mainly fly single engine 1930s aircraft at 2,500 to 3,000 ft using airfields with little or no traffic control.
That's about the limit for this old codger.
 
Back
Top