I read this about Mr G Smith

Navtech

Charter Member
Hello,

Flightsim.com
Captain Andy Poppens




icon1.png
garry j smith unfortunate news

i hate to say this all my fellow flightsimmers garry j smith is going under the knife later this month he told me the reason why much of the ford india project has been in a hiatus because he is on the very long road of recovery from major surgery with still more surgery to come he underwent full abdominal reconstruction and scar tissue removal


​
 
Last edited:
Garry, our thoughts are with you.
As we say here in South Africa .. " Sterkte! " .. That is " Strength! " in Afrikaans, one of our languages spoken here.

Wishing you all the best,
Robin
 
Hello Garry,

Sending my best thoughts and vibes to you. I hope the surgery will be successful and wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Best wishes,
Maarten
 
Garry --

My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery are with you and yours, mate. I certainly enjoy talking with you and "flying" your colours on my planes. The SOH loves having you around as well, pretty sure I speak for all.

Best -- BB686:US-flag:
 
Back
Top