• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Inspired by A2A Piper Cherokee

for my next trick...
N9S4s8C.jpg

Dumas makes a kit in the same scale as the GeeBee Z...

so the engine kit just arrived for the Laird..Williams Brothers in Texas makes extremely high quality aircraft accessories in molded plastic.
This is their Wasp 'dummy' engine kit - meaning it is open at the back and through the crankcase, so I it can be fitted easily over an electric motor or gear housing for RC flying models to have the appearance of a scale radial engine providing the power.

These are perfect for 1/12" scale balsa display models too - and they come in all popular RC scales. They offer Le Rhone engines the same way for the WWI and similar models also.
24dy9gO.jpg

tcRos0C.jpg

there is a crankcase assembly and 9 individually bagged cylinder assemblies. (you can buy just the cylinders if you want)

It will have a detailed cockpit, including working cockpit doors and sliding canopy.
work is progressing slowly..

hSy7QtI.jpg

9DxjBtO.jpg

rdqrO9Z.jpg

Wr4cSe7.jpg

I appreciate your words of encouragement, musterpilot - thank you

There are quite a few builders around - try virtual aerodrome and just look up any mfg. or aircraft type to see the works of many talented artists
http://www.virtualaerodrome.com/?p_menu=1

also Stick and tissue website under either 'Current Builds' or 'Hangar Space'

most of these folks have been at this longer than I have and their work is miles ahead of mine

some of the models are just incredible - especially the scratch built masterworks
http://www.stickandtissue.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

All but the last step are complete..I have to add the flying wires.

Attachments

• IMG_5464.jpg
    IMG_5464.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5459.jpg
    IMG_5459.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
En3pwsz.jpg

HA6uG8T.jpg

nTOJ9rG.jpg

Just about finished..shown here with the Today's Hobbies F16 Viper in the Aggressor scheme..

Back