• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Izumo class carrier Japan Navy

Thanks Klaus

:jump:

Stoked to see the JMSDF finally really get into FSX & P3d! Thanks!

(However I can't see the screenshots alluded to in this thread!)

Last edited:
:jump:

Stoked to see the JMSDF finally really get into FSX & P3d! Thanks!

(However I can't see the screenshots alluded to in this thread!)

It is sad that screenshots dissapeared, they are really great. Wonderful job, Klaus

A few new pictures of the bearers of the Izumo class. The configuration of the deck layout needs to be changed a bit, as unfortunately I could not use all the planned aircraft. For some, unfortunately, I did not get the consent, because they are occupied with other rights.
Nevertheless, my sincere thanks to Dino, whose F35 finds itself in the carrier model again.

I83a.jpg

I83b.jpg

I83c.jpg

I83d.jpg

greetings
Klaus

Thanks and will there be a model w/o the ski jump?

Thanks for your hard work on this. Looks rather realistic even without the SH-60J model on deck. Just wonder that if the Isumos go without a ski-jump, you'll please offer a strictly flat top model w/ F-35s on board. Thanks!

Sorry for the long delay. I changed my job, had to move to another city and had almost no time for hobbies.
All models are as good as finished and I just have to create the readme and put everything in a package.
I hope that during the next week the upload can be done.
thanks for your patience

greetings
Klaus

Sorry for the long delay. I changed my job, had to move to another city and had almost no time for hobbies.
All models are as good as finished and I just have to create the readme and put everything in a package.
I hope that during the next week the upload can be done.
thanks for your patience

greetings
Klaus

I'll stay tuned, thanks so much!

Hello,

all uploads done.Sorry for the long delay but there was no time for my hobby till now.

Hope you will like these ships

greetings
Klaus

Have the same problem...

Hello,

all uploads done.Sorry for the long delay but there was no time for my hobby till now.

Hope you will like these ships

greetings
Klaus

I have the same problem. Namely I do some mods in Strike Fighters 2 with CombatAce and find sometimes I have to blot out an entire day to chase down bugs. I hope it would be OK please to try to port over the 3d models to Strike Fighters 2 - up to you and you will get full credit. Thanks!

I have the same problem. Namely I do some mods in Strike Fighters 2 with CombatAce and find sometimes I have to blot out an entire day to chase down bugs. I hope it would be OK please to try to port over the 3d models to Strike Fighters 2 - up to you and you will get full credit. Thanks!

No problem on my side . Hope you will get it to work.

greetings
Klaus.

Very nice carrier and destroyer packages. :encouragement: I flew out to the ship using Greg Pepper's HO3S-1 helo and as soon as I selected Izumo and one DD from the AICarriers menu my frame rates dropped to 6-7 FPS. Not a complaint about Klaus's ships, just an observation that I REALLY need to upgrade my system. Ships and planes in FSX have simply gotten too advanced and too detailed for an old rig like mine. I like carrier flying and it's hard to get aboard when your approach turns into a slide show.

Hello,
I have installed this wonderful Izumo Carrier;
I tried on my Gold FSX but the sim crash (sim1.dll) when I choose a position . I asked the author but he don't know Ai carriers , so can you help me please ?
I am not alone in this (http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?pid=970070#p970070)
Here what I made :
I have Ai carriers.net ; I put in the aircarriers.cfg file the following lines corresponding with the first conf of sim.cfg (JMSDF_Izumo_carrier folder)
[formation.8]
title=JMSDF_Izumo
unit.0=JMSDF_Izumo_carrier Izumo 183 offen F35OSP, 0, 0

first conf of sim.cfg
[fltsim.0]
title=JMSDF_Izumo_carrier Izumo 183 offen F35OSP
model=2020offen
texture=183offen

Result : the boat is displayed in AI ships window but my FSX crash (sim1.dll error) when I want to select a position then restart.
Note : For the other boats , my ai carriers works OK
I tried the boat as trafic with Ai boat compiler but it's the same error
Thanks so much for your help

Hello,
I have installed this wonderful Izumo Carrier;
I tried on my Gold FSX but the sim crash (sim1.dll) when I choose a position ......

perhaps you will find some informations for that question in here : https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?251917-Sim1-dll-FSX-Fatel-Error

and another information from a german board : https://board.vacc-sag.org/103/48054/page2/

another sugestion : get ModelConverterX (freeware) an try to load the .mdl file from my carriers there. If that will be done without mistakes ( no missing textures and so on... (shown in the screen under the visible model in converter as red marked entrys)) then the mistake would probably be in your sim1.dll (defect) as shown in links above.

if all this will not be the reason you will find many other information with google : https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=sim1.dll

greetings
Klaus

Back