• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JF/AH P-47 Thunderbolt is out!!

Hold off downloading the application file. I just downloaded it 3 times & got no joy. Seems as though they have a problem. Downloads OK but it can"t be installed.

I just installed it without any problem. Just haven't flown it yet.

EDIT: flown, works like a charm!

Priller

LOL "....simpler Easy-Fly flight dynamics for those with less experience of this type of heavy high-performance aircraft"

-d

LOL "....simpler Easy-Fly flight dynamics for those with less experience of this type of heavy high-performance aircraft"

-d

It's anything but that. I found it quite challenging to fly.

In fact: how the hell did Gabreski get his kills with this???

Priller

It's anything but that. I found it quite challenging to fly.

In fact: how the hell did Gabreski get his kills with this???

Priller
Maybe he selected the "Easy-Fly" option?? :biggrin-new:

Really, no problems here with the download, install or a couple of flights this morning. Nicely done and lots of fun. :victorious:

Thanks Baz and team, wherever you are... :encouragement:

Downloaded and flying. long runway required for takeoff. Nice to finally have this model.

-d

Just wondering if AH modelled functional supercharger, turbo charger waste gate and intercooler controls on their Jug? I like the challenge of real world engine management in the 47.

Visually it looks great!

nice monster!
42393294534_b9ba5d3f67_o.jpg

Now if some repainters could just make "Dottie Mae" Look like the real restored Beauty for this model...we'd be set!

Attachments

• 5b309066d5fe8.image.jpg
    5b309066d5fe8.image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26
And the recently returned to the UK 'Nellie' would be cool too

attachment.php

Attachments

• P47 Nellie.jpg
    P47 Nellie.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 54
Now if some repainters could just make "Dottie Mae" Look like the real restored Beauty for this model...we'd be set!

Oh you mean these. Coming out on July 3rd before a certain birthday. Just got to write a " how to install liveries " manual. Free downloads, keep an eye on facebook and we'll post in here for the people that dont like facebook.

Restored version and a "barn find" as found version.

Attachments

• restored.jpg
    restored.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
  • unrestored.jpg
    unrestored.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
I am finding this "Jug" a lot of Fun to fly. The "Fun" is in the challenge of the main model and the sensitivities it exhibits. I have about 5 hours flying it and maybe 30 Landings, Most to a Full-Stop because we know how Republic products like to eat up Runway rolling out. My Hat is off to AH for this airplane. So far, it was worth the wait!!

P.S. I cannot figure out how to get the Oxygen Mask to work...must not be modeled?? I have scoured the manual too...maybe I'm missing something?

I am finding this "Jug" a lot of Fun to fly. The "Fun" is in the challenge of the main model and the sensitivities it exhibits. I have about 5 hours flying it and maybe 30 Landings, Most to a Full-Stop because we know how Republic products like to eat up Runway rolling out. My Hat is off to AH for this airplane. So far, it was worth the wait!!

P.S. I cannot figure out how to get the Oxygen Mask to work...must not be modeled?? I have scoured the manual too...maybe I'm missing something?

It's a height based animation... if memory serves it's about 10000 feet, cant be sure as I'm on a different computer. You dont have control over it other than like icarus you fly too high.

Back