Junkers F.13 D-158 Danziger Luftpost

Junkers F.13 D-158 Danziger Luftpost 20260927

No permission to download

huub vink

Administrator
Staff member
huub vink submitted a new resource:

Junkers F.13 D-158 Danziger Luftpost - A repaint for Craig Richardsons Junkers F.13

This file contains alternative textures for the Junkers F.13 by Craig Richardson. The model can be found here : https://raraavissims.wixsite.com/rara-avis-sims/freeware-j

The textures show the aircraft named Adler (Eagle), which was built in 1921. The aircraft was painted in the yellow/black Danziger Luftpost colours. The aircraft was possibly later registered Dz-37 when it flew with Lloyd Ostflug. This repaint is based on the painting instructions for the MikroMir model kit.

I...

Read more about this resource...
 
Very nice work! :ernaehrung004:

I thought all those early Junkers planes were silver with some black trim. It's great to see a couple of them in bright colors! You know from my paint jobs how I like colors on airplanes.
 
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm afraid the majority of the F13s indeed had the famous silver/black finish. But there are still a few colourful version left.

Cheers,
Huub
 
Nice work Huub, love to fly a coloured plane more than a silver one. It's ridiculous, I know, so laughing at me is allowed :welcoming:
 
Back
Top