Junkers-Larsen JL6 US Army Air Service

Junkers-Larsen JL6 US Army Air Service 20261004

No permission to download

huub vink

Administrator
Staff member
huub vink submitted a new resource:

Junkers-Larsen JL6 US Army Air Service - A repaint for Craig Richardsons Junkers F.13

This file contains alternative textures for the Junkers F.13 by Craig Richardson. The model can be found here : https://raraavissims.wixsite.com/rara-avis-sims/freeware-j

The Junkers-Larsen JL-6 was a US license built version of the Junkers F 13. The textures show one of the 5 (or 6) Junkers-Larsen JL6 aircraft, which were evaluated by the US military forces. The US Navy evaluated 3 aircraft and the US Army Air Service evaluated 2 (although 3 were reserved).

These textures are...

Read more about this resource...
 
As I thought the original textures didn't do justice to this 20 years old model (!), I wanted to do just one standard silver/black one for myself. But somehow this doesn't work for me. As when I start to do some research I always end up with too many "interesting options" :oops:.

But I'm glad you like it. John Larsen wasn't very succesful with his license and only sold a handful of aircraft. The J12 version, armed with 30 tommy guns (!) didn't go any further than a single prototype.

Cheers,
Huub
 
Back
Top