Merry Xmas!!!

Ascua02

Born to fly...
I know I am a bit early, but as I am on my way to work I may as well

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL, LOT, and may all blessings go to you and your families.


Blue Skies and Happy landings

:icon29::icon29::guinness::guinness::santahat::santahat::santahat:
 
I'll second that. Merry Christmas to all here at SOH. This place alone has been a great present to me. Can't remember when I first found it, but have been enjoying it and all of you since.
Hope you all have a very wonderful and peaceful Christmas.

:snowman::santahat::snowman::santahat::snowman:
 
Nice of you guys to wish us early. I think I will wait till Christmas-Eve to do the wishing. Uhm, ahhh what the heck, it's a good time to have a drink, so I will stick my wishes in now too.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY - IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO BE!

:icon29: thanks for the Bud! mate, but mine is the black stuff (hehe) :guinness:
 
2350180_5a8cef4e35.jpg



Froehliche Weihnachten - Merry Christmas
 
Merry Christmas from Yellowknife down the road from Santa to all of SOH and your families.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year​
to the SOH Family. May God bless us every one!

​
from
Fayetteville, Georgia, USA
​

Duckie
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL here at the SOH,

And HAPPY NEW YEAR too!

And Thank You Ickie for the great gift of the Donationware library.:ernae:
 
Merry Christmas to all the good friends here at SOH - and to our admin/staff, for their generosity!

:ernae:

dl
 
Back
Top