• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Middlebury_State_6B0

The two Green Mtn Avionics hangars are sheathed in plywood and strapping and stained red. The bifold doors are white corrugated metal.

Sketchup Textures

Ed,

In "Sketchup Textures" you can get free downloads of damaged or patched concrete that you can add and then create the areas like they appear in the real photos. I have in the past also added them to the gp textures in ADEx and used them. Sometimes they work better in Sketchup though.

See you finished and posted this Ed. Apologies for not piping up earlier but this is an airport I frequent in FS a lot and its great you have done your magic on this one. Thanks very much!

WOW! As the guy who took the shots for this project. All I can say is Wow. You really captured the "Feel" of Middlebury.
Glad you like it Brian! I plan on doing an "enhanced" update package with people and grass in a few days for anyone who wants it. Sometimes the grass and people adds a bit more fps hit for those with older 'puters.

See you finished and posted this Ed. Apologies for not piping up earlier but this is an airport I frequent in FS a lot and its great you have done your magic on this one. Thanks very much!
Glad it's an airport you frequent. . .enjoy your flights in and out of Middlebury!

Might just be my setup but I am getting some hangar floor flickering... Maybe the open door hangars need to move up vertically a hair?

Great scenery. People and grass working well. I too have one hangar floor with a shimmer and looks like another missing a texture?

LDgJBUn.png

Might just be my setup but I am getting some hangar floor flickering... Maybe the open door hangars need to move up vertically a hair?
Sorry Brian, actually I do that as a part of the placement (raise it slightly until I see the entire floor, without the ground showing through). The hangars that are open normally have a solid floor (auto_platform in MCX) so that if you taxi into the hangar the wheels don't sink. I don't think that should have any affect on the shimmer though.

Great scenery. People and grass working well. I too have one hangar floor with a shimmer and looks like another missing a texture?
That hangar is part of the "2020_Misc_Hangars.bgl" and I included only the textures for that hangar rather than the 10 or so that are actually part of that library. I'll check on it.

Well, it seems I did not include "both" hangars textures so I am going to pull the remaining textures necessary and make them available. I apologize for the oversight.

Back