• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Middlebury_State_6B0

This one is quickly becoming my favorite FSX small airport. Original airport, enhancements and hangar textures all installed and looking great !

Thank-you, Ed, for bringing it into the flightsim world.

3l9yXwr.png

jwht9yx.png

It's the best and most rewarding freeware addon in a long time. Hangar textures installed - thanks again.

Might just be my setup but I am getting some hangar floor flickering... Maybe the open door hangars need to move up vertically a hair?

Hi Brian,

I am using P3Dv5 and I solved the floor flickering just by "rising" the airfield altitude by 1 foot (using ADE).

Hope this help.

And a BIG thank you to Ed for all these sceneries - I am a lover :) and collector of his small airfield and airport.

Gérard

Flying the Bristol Bulldog today, and just had to detour here for a brief pit stop and some petrol .......

0q8ONRM.png

Back