• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MILVIZ/Blackbird News !!!

TSquare

SOH-CM-2023
Just saw this over at AVSIM:

[h=2]BLACKBIRD SIMULATIONS RELEASES MILVIZ P3D CATALOG AS FREEWARE[/h]4 hours ago | 42 views

[FONT=&quot]Blackbird Simulations, formerly MILVIZ, has released the majority of its Prepar3D aircraft catalog as freeware--a goodwill gesture towards the P3D community in return for many years of patronage and support.
Details at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/631336-end-of-product-support-for-prepar3d/[/FONT]

Checked it out downloading PC-6 right now, FSX and P3D all free!!!!!!!!!

TSquare

Either the site is overloaded or I am dense.

I get to the download page for any of the models, click on download and nothing happens (tried it with both Edge and Firefox).

Is it just me?

Gavin

)Thanks Milviz for enabling me to try the wonderful Sabre repaints by Duckie :encouragement:

The downloads do work for me. Just click on "download" at the top left side of the screen. (I had to look for it aswell....)

Cheers,
Huub

lEp4yLA.jpg

M8LrjNg.jpg

EfUvCQM.jpg

It's Christmas in March!!! Also related side note I see these are all the aircraft... Does anyone know what if anything is happening with their KBAB scenery package? Did they set that free somewhere as well?

Downloads are now working for me as well.
I have to actually click the download arrow (not just the button) to get the download to start.

Their server is being hammered pretty hard at the moment. Now I know it works I might hold off grabbing more for a few hours until the pressure eases up.

Thanks so much Milviz/Blackbird. I always lusted after their Beaver and Otter (why does that sound rude ??? :icon_redface:) but having the Aerosoft and VirtualCol models couldn't justify to myself the purchase.

So question is anyone else getting this error associated with the MD530 when using the Milviz addon management system and or know how to solve it? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with my antivirus off ect.. Thanks,

MVAMS ERROR.JPG

You need a little patience. The server is stressed. Either the download wont start at all or some downloads you do are corrupted (for example the MD 530). I have the same issues yesterday, but you have to try it again and again. Once, you will have luck and everything downloads correctly and also the installation will work fine :biggrin-new: .

Back