• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milviz F-86

Duckie

SOH-CM-2024
I know it's been around a while but i thought I'd try my hand at some metal work. No show birds but a few with that lived in look.

52454134351_5a040ef010_k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks Cees and TARPs. Just dressed her up for the photo shoot. Still some to do but you get the idea.

Steve.

Thanks hertzie, but I cant take credit for all those rivets. They all, every one of 'em, belong to Milviz! If any developer can be accused of over killing a paint kit it would be Milviz. But I'm not complaining. I would rather have way too much than not nearly enough.

Steve

OK. I think I'm finished with this one.I had to just pick a point to stop. Every time I looked at it in sim I'd find something I didn't like and go to change it. Problem is the paint kit is so interconnected that almost every time I made an adjustment on one texture sheet it would ripple through the other 5 and off I'd go making those adjustments not only on the texture sheets but also on the ALPHA sheets as well. Still not happy with the drop tanks so I'll keep tinkering while I do a couple more paints. Still have to pack it all up. Hopefully upload by to morrow.

52492273132_9582b46bbe_k.jpg
[/URL]F-86F-30BB4 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

52492755551_8966137ac5_h.jpg
[/URL]F-86F-30BB3 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

52492273172_b73945c31a_k.jpg
[/URL]F-86F-30BB5 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

52493037129_62f81c4ec7_k.jpg
[/URL]F-86F-30 BB1 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

That's one of the nicest F-86's I've seen, in any sim. Great work Duckie. I'll definitely download it. :)

That's one of the nicest F-86's I've seen, in any sim. Great work Duckie. I'll definitely download it. :)

Thanks very much guys. Finally got the drop tanks close to the way I wanted but, unfortunately, the upload will be delayed until tomorrow afternoon. I just didn't want to upload something that wasnm't quite ready. Thanks for your patience.

Bob's Buggy

Steve,

Just curious, was there a real Bob's Buggy, I surfed the web and didn't find one. Was interested in knowing the history of that particular livery.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Steve,

Just curious, was there a real Bob's Buggy, I surfed the web and didn't find one. Was interested in knowing the history of that particular livery.

Thanks.

You know, Butch, I couldn’t find anything but a Lou Drendell rendering with the unit, date, and place info. Considering the artist I believe it to be real, but, like you, have been able to find nothing else so. Oh, there are model decals for this aircraft also.

Back