• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milviz F-86

Still flying your FS2004 version of the SectionF8 Sabre in FSX...
:ernaehrung004:
The Old MSgt

Attachments

• bob's.jpg
    bob's.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 311
Still flying your FS2004 version of the SectionF8 Sabre in FSX...
:ernaehrung004:
The Old MSgt

Thanks for the memories OMS. Did a lot of learning on that one. Still have it loaded in FS9 on another machine. Ranks right up there with the best ever done for FS9. Enjoyed many hours in that model.

Steve

Like many of you I have used the Section8 F-86 for many years. This posting caught my eye, so I was pleased to learn that the Milviz version is now quite reasonably priced, so I bit the bullet on it. Wow, it's really one of the most immersive kits I've experienced and most certainly what Section8 was aiming for if they had carried through. Start cart, variable speed-brakes, complete working panel; and doesn't run out of fuel in a heartbeat! Why did I not do this sooner?

Next one is probably familiar to some of you via the FS9 Section 8 Saber. It will be up in a couple of days. Would have been sooner but right now I'm fighting with my painting app and I'm losing. Waiting on support to figure it out.

52513450535_5e596b80d1_k.jpg
[/URL]by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

Steve, your stunning repaints almost make me purchase this model. However I know I would hardly fly it as it doesn't have a propeller.

Cheers,
Huub

Steve, your stunning repaints almost make me purchase this model. However I know I would hardly fly it as it doesn't have a propeller.

Cheers,
Huub

Huub, really appreciate the kind words. I know the feeling. Some types just aren't your cup of tea. But one can enjoy looking. I'm right there with you.

Steve

Another skin some of you FS9ers might recall from my Section 8 repaints. I believe this has also been done for this model as well. This is just my take on it. Also note there is some stretching distortion that affects the top red warning placard under the cockpit. Opinions: should it stay or should it go?

It'll be up in a couple days still working on alphas and packaging.

52532805171_20c3006983_k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another skin some of you FS9ers might recall from my Section 8 repaints. I believe this has also been done for this model as well. This is just my take on it. Also note there is some stretching distortion that affects the top red warning placard under the cockpit. Opinions: should it stay or should it go?

It'll be up in a couple days still working on alphas and packaging.

52532805171_20c3006983_k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Niceeeeeee!!! Keep on doing please :encouragement:

Is there a P3D compatible version? Or does the FSX version work in P3D v4-5?

The Milviz aka Blackbird Simulations F-86 works perfect with P3D V5.3. When Milviz changed their name, they reduced the
price to something more affordable. I have posted screen grabs in my posts above.

Back