• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

My Preview of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I've previously seen reference to importing FSX models into MSFS, though not recently...I'm still hoping that will be available to enable the flying of older aircraft and military aircraft and (most importantly to me) gliders.
That would help Navy Chief too...
Cheers
Keith

From my limited perspective based solely in hearsay, only the XML coded aircraft will work. Nothing that requires a sim-connect external code will work. So...really good news for guys like Warbirdsim, if you update the models to use PBR, they should work in MSFS! And I'll be the first in line to re-purchase those. They are worth every penny.

I'm gonna go ahead and get the full 120 dollar version.. I'm not into GA all that much and for what I am, X-Plane covers it prettty well. Plus, from what ive seen, there isnt enough difference between the flight dynamics of MSFS2020 and X-Plane to have two sims with nothing but General aviation. I'll use MSFS2020 for tube liners and VA stuff. That seems to be where its really gonna shine for me.. Plus, I really want to put it under a microscope. Whats the actual bandwidth usage its going to have? How will it tax my system??

I'm just really NOT looking forward to what PMDG will do to its pricing for compatible aircraft..

Been watching this develop from a distance so not really that up to speed, tbh wasn't really expecting a release so soon given current events.

Has there been any word regarding carrier/ship ops yet? Tried to dig around a bit but any search for "flight simulator" and "carrier" just gives false flags for FSX, X-plane, DCS etc.

Back