Pearl Harbor missions

Hiede

Members +
So far we have the torpedo attack and level bomber attack of the first wave done.

Second wave the another attack on Hickam,the attack on Kaneohe Seaplane base and the attack on Nevada as he she tries to escape.In these missions the new Kate is used by Captain Kurt and he also repainted the mz-Val.

Other missions being done - Attacks on Wheeler,BB Penn,Val's attacking airbases and ships and Zeroes attacking planes at the airbases.
There might be a few more missions.
My son is doing missions also.

New layout files have been made for the airbases and ships in the Harbor.The ships are placed in the right place according to maps I have and pics.

Hiede
 
UncleTgt also repainted our A6M2 Zeros for the Pearl Harbor missions. I'll be uploading the aircraft packages soon.
 
Sounds very interesting Hiede. I have always been fascinated with the Pearl Harbor raid and the Japanese decision to execute the attack. It was such an aggressive gamble! I'm looking forward to anything you and your son decide to release.
 
Back
Top