• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Piglets XB-35.

Radios

QguAX5R.jpg

I had to revive the topic because I've had this project on hold for years, and I think it's best to leave it here in case anyone wants to finish it, I animated the entire interior and added windows for gauges, I mapped textures that can give color and life to the internal model, I think it's a model beautiful and must be properly finished

Northrop_XB-35_X (mediafire.com)

Ryvk54u.jpeg

giLnHxx.jpeg

J1aIUwT.jpeg

9QcJsGx.jpeg

gVD2F1w.jpeg

AFryYEG.jpeg

If you have any questions, please contact me, thank you very much

I have followed this thread for years. I wish I had the modeling skills that would be necessary to help.
It certainly is a great piece of work. I can only imagine the difficulty and time it would take to produce a version for MSFS.

I am also on MSFS and this resulted in the project being stopped, I even intend to put it on MSFS, but as my Aero Boero will be a convert, it will not be 100% functional

:dizzy:

I think that you will find that the file at flightsim.com is based on an original XB-35 by Kazunori Ito rather than Tim Conrad . . .

:dizzy:

I think that you will find that the file at flightsim.com is based on an original XB-35 by Kazunori Ito rather than Tim Conrad . . .

From Simviation: Microsoft Flight Simulator Addons

The original Readme states..
'The FSX Flying Wing is the last Piglet Peculular Plane, a developmental
model Warchild was flying to set upe the FS flight flight dynamics.
This un-finished model was retained by Pam after Tim retired. Some years latter,
Model by Tim 'Piglet' Conrad
Flight model: Pam "WarChild" Brooker'

& Michael Pook's readme in the same folder...

CREDITS
Credits go to the late Tim Piglet Conrad who unfortunately wasn't able to finish the model and to Good Olde General Hand Grenade,
who has made it possible to improve it. So a special thanks to him.

Michael Pook
December 2023

Flightsim has Michael Pook's mod of Kazunori Ito's XB-35 dated July 2014.

Last edited:
From Simviation: Microsoft Flight Simulator Addons

The original Readme states..
'The FSX Flying Wing is the last Piglet Peculular Plane, a developmental
model Warchild was flying to set upe the FS flight flight dynamics.
This un-finished model was retained by Pam after Tim retired. Some years latter,
Model by Tim 'Piglet' Conrad
Flight model: Pam "WarChild" Brooker'

& Michael Pook's readme in the same folder...

CREDITS
Credits go to the late Tim Piglet Conrad who unfortunately wasn't able to finish the model and to Good Olde General Hand Grenade,
who has made it possible to improve it. So a special thanks to him.

Michael Pook
December 2023

Flightsim has Michael Pook's mod of Kazunori Ito's XB-35 dated July 2014.
Yes, it may be based on Ito San's model, but it's obvious once you go inside that the modeling is not Ito's. By this time in his life Ito's eyesight was failing and the detail seen in the interior was not (in my opinion) anything that the master modeler could have accomplished.

The model as it is right now was started by Tim to a point that Pam could get to work on the FDE. Once Tim stepped away it was left as you see it in this model that Michael Pook updated

Not able to do the modeling this aircraft deserves, I made a series of 2D panels to overlay different views.
I borrowed from all sorts of other aircraft and can not share,(but fully give credit to the artists whose hard work made it possible.)
Maybe it gives an idea of what might be possible..?

Attachments

• pilot.jpg
    pilot.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Co-pilot.jpg
    Co-pilot.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 18
  • Bombadier.jpg
    Bombadier.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Observer.jpg
    Observer.jpg