Last night I could locate X9ST in the "Go To" airport list within FS9 but now it's no longer shows in the list.
While flying in FS9 from a start from another airport I can fly to X9ST and it is there and everything works including the AI flights. But the airport will not show up in the "Go To" airport library list. It also shows up as an airport in AFCAD221. It did show up just the one time in the list last night.
It is a very nicely made historical scenery though. Well I guess I can always start out near there and fly to it. That's ok I'll pretend I'm the Germans!
Don't give up yet, just install directly into fs9 then activate add on scenery as usual.
when you start up again and go to airport look in the country/region tab and you will find two entries for United Kingdom. The bottom one should find the Stowe Maries airfield. After hours of similar frustration as you this is what I stumbled on.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.