RNAS Mullion airships

Many thanks for creating these Mullion and Pulham packages. They certainly make a valuable addition to the World War I locations, something that is in rather short supply for FS9. Moreover, they offer an interesting and varied alternative to fixed-wing aviation. I know that Alexander did extensive research to reconstruct these sceneries with historical accuracy.

Bernard
 
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for all your great airships, ships and scenery downloads - I have them all
Any chance of uploading all your work to this site?

Cheers,
Kevin
 
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for all your great airships, ships and scenery downloads - I have them all
Any chance of uploading all your work to this site?

Cheers,
Kevin

I have a feeling, that we should start a new thread were we collect all the available airships for FS2004 / FS9. That would be awesome.
I certainly would retain some of them for my Sim… i.e. the most modern ones…
 
Sorry wolfebee, but Kevin's question was addressed to Alexander Belov. So let him answer it. As far as I know, he didn't up to now. BTW, at Retroavia an approuved membership will be necessary for having access to downloads.

Bernard
 
Last edited:
Dear Kevin,

Sorry, I missed your question. Yes, colleague wolfebee89 is wright, these scenery were uploaded to Retroavia.

Some other sceneries are under construction now. For example, Centre Aviation Maritime Marquise-Bulogne, Sidi Ahmed:

Sidi Ahmed.jpg

and Carouba seaplane base:

Carouba.jpg

Hope, they will be interesting for all.
 
I have a feeling, that we should start a new thread were we collect all the available airships for FS2004 / FS9. That would be awesome.
I certainly would retain some of them for my Sim… i.e. the most modern ones…
Yes please.. there are plenty of airships/balloons/blimps/Zep's out there.
Some CSF2 stuff that can be modded, I hope to get a few up & running.
 
As I said in my former post, the download section is only accessible for members. As administrator of the site, I draw your attention that isn't structured like those you know. It isn't by far SOH, Avsim, FlightSim and so on. You have to be aware of that. The sceneries are saved in the two storage sites Mediafire and Mega with accesses in the menu bar.

There are no direct links to the sceneries. So you have to go through the scenery folder and search for the wished files. The purpose of Retroavia isn't to offer a large library - that is or should be the business of others -, but to promote interests in retro and vintage aviation and preserve as far and as well as possible the efforts done many, many people.

Retroavia isn't a professional site. No fews, no contributions, just passion and fun. so not perfect neither! Nevertheless, we hope you eventually will find there, what has been neglected elsewhere. Not just what files concern, but also a certain feeling and idea for aeronautical eras in the past. And last but least, to provide a platform for those who wish to actively support flight simulation in a special way. There is enough space for all!

Bernard
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the information chaps. I joined the Retroavia site.

Just for interest, Alexander's creations work in CFS2. I originally obtained them from AVSIM.
 
I have become a member and tried to download a scenery, but discovered that access to Mediafire is blocked because of malware and the other download site needs an account, but I already have so much useless accounts.

So at this moment I'm not happy.

hertzie.
 
hertzie, I'm sorry about the issue. Have you check the Download board? There are the logins und passwords to get access to both storage sites. Furthermore I would like that problems occuring with Retroavia should be communicated there with PM's, an not here. That's the wrong place. And I can't check all sites for problems happen elsewhere. Thanks for unterstanding.

Bernard
 
Last edited:
Back
Top